1. Tell us your name, age, occupation and where you currently reside:
My name is chloe , I’m 24 years old.
I am currently casting director at V Management, a talent management and PR agency, founder of bleu de vous, my swimwear line and a model/influencer.
I’m living between Paris, London, and Mauritius where my family lives (lucky them)?.
2. Tell us about you: (i.e. where you grew up; favorite past times; something most people don’t know about you; etc.)
I grew up in France and my mom was moving every year in the country for work so I’m not really attached to any city in France.
I’m definitely a summer child, therefore my heart belongs to the south of France even if I was born in Paris.
3. Tell me about your journey in the fashion industry:
I was really young when I started modelling .
It happened by accident !
I was 15 Years old, waiting for my friend in front of the restroom when a scout ask me: ”how old are you?”. I was thinking that it was the security of the club so I pretend I was 18. After that I Moved to Paris to give it a try while I was studying stylism on the side.
In the beginning, it was only a money job but it became a full-time job really quickly. I don’t regret anything, it was the perfect way to get other opportunities.
However, I’m really grateful of where I am now and I wouldn’t go back to full time modelling.
4. What do you value most about your presence as an influencer and public figure?
It’s quite funny I don’t realise I’m an influencer as I’m working on so many other businesses on the side. However, I like the idea of having visibility and sharing my opinion and ideas.
5. Please describe your personal style and where you find inspiration (i.e. cultures, muses, art)?
I am a creative person therefore my brain is constantly creating new ideas and patterns. I’m also inspired and obsessed with vintage images. The idea of using the old to make never seen pieces suit me.
6. As a world traveller, what differences have you noticed in fashion and design from your life abroad compared to America?
I think fashion in France is way more simple. Women’s are effortlessly chic.
While in America more is more.
7. What is the most fashion forward place you have experienced and why?
Nyc and London are like a melting pot of personality. It’s like watching a rainbow, everydone looks so different from each other it’s really inspiring.
8. Tell us about Bleu De Vous:
I always wanted to have my own brand
I was studying at ESMOD Paris when I was 16.
When the opportunity came to create my own pieces, I jumped on it. It’s like the dream of a little girl becoming a reality.
9. Where do you find inspiration for your collections and what can we look forward to?
I wish I was born in the 70s-80s
All my inspirations are from Lauren Hutton, Romy Schneider, Ursula Andress. Vintage Sport illustrated etc … I really want do develop more sustainable collection in the future. We have only one earth !
10. What is your go to beauty look? Go to fashion look?
Im really simple in real life. A really confortable dress, a nude makeup and a good mascara. And I am ready for the show ahah !
11. What can we expect next for Chloe Lecareux:
A lot of things trust me sometimes I surprise myself how many ideas comes to my migoo on a daily basis.
12. Final words: Anything you would like to say to our readers?
Be yourself and trust the journey .